Applying for SNAP?
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is the program formerly known as food stamps. It is a federal nutrition program that helps you stretch your food budget and buy healthy food.
Assistance with SNAP applications is available for residents of Harford County and Cecil County, Maryland.
We are here to help walk you through the application process. Please fill out the form below!
Questions?: SNAP Hotline: 443-686-0020
Apply For SNAP (Food Stamps) Services
Ready to Apply for SNAP?
You will need the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Voter Registration Card
- Utility Bills (BGE, Water, etc.)
- Rental Agreement or Mortgage with Address
- Immigration or Naturalization Papers (only if you were born outside the U.S.)
Medical Expense Deduction:
- Billing Statements
- Itemized Medical Records
- Medicare Card indicating Part “B” coverage
- Pay Stubs
- Income Tax Forms
- Self-Employment bookkeeping records
- Banking statements showing direct deposits
- Agency letter showing benefits received
- Social Security, SSI, VA Benefits, child support, alimony, and unemployment
Family Investment Administration FAQ
This document is the state’s go-to for SNAP questions. Check here first for the answers to frequently asked questions!