Supporting Documentation is required for most programs.
Please provide the documentation at your earliest convenience — we cannot begin the application process without it.
NOTE: Do some of your supporting documents have multiple pages? You can upload multiple files for each response
Overview of Required Documents
This form is broken into Sections, based on documents that may be required for the program you are applying for.
SECTION 1: Documents required for all programs
- Applicant Identification (for all Household Members over the age of 18)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Income & Benefits (for all Household Members over the age of 18)
- Medical Deductions (if any)
SECTION 2: Additional documentation required for MEAP/Energy Bills Assistance
- Utility Termination Notice(s) (if applicable)
- Social Security Cards for all household members
SECTION 3: Additional documentation required for ERAP/ Rent Bills Assistance
- Certification of Loss of Income due to COVID
- Last 3 paystubs prior to job loss or decrease in employment
- Most recent bank statement for everyone in household
- W-2/1099 for the last two years
- Full Lease Agreement
- Eviction Notice or correspondence from your landlord indicating your rent is in arrears
- Verification of Benefits for entire household